HOW TO DEVELOP YOUR PERSONAL BRAND
If you are online you’re a brand. Personal branding is not about self-promotion it’s about leadership and reputation management. During this master class, you will learn why personal branding matters, how to build your brand and how to protect it. You will do some inward thinking as well. You will write a personal mission statement and define your brand values – what do you stand for and how can others learn about your brand. We also talk about digital currency and online privacy and give you tips to protect your online reputation. When was the last time you did a digital audit to refresh your bio, profile photo, and even your passwords! These things matter. There is a simple checklist of easy things you can do to make sure your digital game is strong – personally and professionally! This is a must class for leaders and managers.
KEY AREAS COVERED
- Personal brand audit Building your narrative
- Developing your personal mission and a personal board of directors
- Developing your personal brand roadmap
- How to network and build strong networks (especially remotely)
- Storytelling ( creating your content, and building an audience )
- Online tools to help build your personal brand/platform
QUESTIONS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ANSWER
- What does being a good communicator involve?
- How do I build my personal brand?
- How can I raise my personal profile?
- How can I promote myself as a thought leader?
- How can I build my network and leverage relationships?
- What is the best way to create content and tell stories?
- How can I be a better communicator?